So many life lessons and not all come from Kindergarten!
1. If you travel in Alberta in April, dont’ expect the weather to cooperate. Blizzards occur. Drive according to conditions.
- When blizzards hit your life, adjust the conditions to suit the situation, don’t expect to perform at full tilt normal.
2. Silence is golden…after you drop off the kids with their aunt & uncle and you continue to your destination.
- Hearing yourself think gives opportunity for creativity.
3. Potholes can’t always be avoided even though you try.
- Little dips don’t mean the end of the world even though they may be momentarily scary!
4. Travelling with a pet who is well known for his occasional ‘smells’ after eating should be avoided.
- If you know someone is toxic, don’t get into confined spaces with them!
5. Semi truck drivers aren’t too concerned about cutting you off. They’re bigger than you.
- If you know someone doesn’t care about your well being, get ahead of their game quickly! Don’t give them the upper hand.
6. Stopping for a visit with a dear friend rejuvenates you for the next leg of the trip.
- Not one of us can go the journey completely alone. Reach out to others to enrich your experience.
7. When you arrive at your destination safe and sound you breathe a sigh of relief.
- Gratitude is always the best attitude. Your journey continues….
It’s not so much the journey that’s important; as is the way that we treat those we encounter and those around us, along the way.” ~ Jeremy Aldana
Leave a Reply