- I can get up if I want to
- I didn’t miss anything by going to bed early
- Team matters – can’t win alone
- Life is what you make it
- Getting up again is the only option
- Shaking off the past is crucial – don’t look back
- Don’t let up, give up or shut up
- Communicate – your team needs to know
- Adjust, readjust, regroup and rethink, nothing is set in stone
- It’s not over ’til it’s over!
The one question it posed:
How am I going to make this MY gold medal year? Time for my game face and creating my game-winning plan!
One of my all time fave quotes is so fitting. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” ~ Wayne Gretzky
Great food for thought Shandra and I to want this to be my Gold Medal year. It’s just working on that game plan…
You are well on your way! Don’t give up…